Laspur Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Laspur First Impressions
It projects a clear dot and mounts securely. I have bought the inexpensive block style and three of these. Fit into the holster like it was made for it, no alteration required. Bare with me, I'm making a very serious point here. It got here in a day and works very well it. I'm a law enforcement officer in Oklahoma. Once you get down to the size of a No.
Editor's Impressions Of The Laspur
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Laspur Final Thoughts
Not to mention that it no longer fit in my holster. The company sent me s new scope and I mounted it my ar 556. Decrease size of circle as skill increases. And the sideways set screw will be just a tad left, or right. Just use the smallest of the three hex wrenches and turn while watching the dot. There's no shame in buying cheap optics! Recommend pairing it with boresight laser for initial zeroing.
- Laspur Features & Specs
- Mode Switchable between Constant and Pulse. Ambidextrous Push Button Switch for Power On/off and Mode Selection
- Fiber Reinforced Nylon PA66 Material, high performance with the lightweight, Ultra lightweight, and compact. 2.3"L x 1.2"W x 1.0"H
- Green Laser is Adjustable for windage and elevation with included Allen wrench, for greater accuracy
- Gift with Adaptor and USB Cable Type-C Charger
- Fit rail-equipped pistols, rifles, and shotguns. The laser sight fits onto virtually any firearm with a modern (M1913 Pica tinny or Weaver-style) accessory rail. Three locking positions for more gun types