Laspur Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Laspur First Impressions
"EASY TO SET UP."
No problems with the extra kick and vibration. Then carefully tighten everything to stay. Red green cross hair lit briefly, flickered a few times and has not worked since. I had hoped to mount this on a ar pistol but it didn't happen. It will be REALLY CLOSE BUT YOU'LL PROBABLY HAVE TO FINE TUNE IT. It fit on that tiny front rail perfect. But Jake's team puts a little lock tite on the threads of those tiny screws.
Editor's Impressions Of The Laspur
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Laspur Final Thoughts
2 pencil eraser, then use live ammo. No instructions but not a problem, easy to mount. No problems with the extra kick and vibration. I do a lot with guns and bows, but I feel this would be easy for everyone. It isn't the best I’ve ever owned but it’s the best for the money. Then carefully tighten everything to stay. SO, when you adjust it, it will be--just a bit up or down.
- Laspur Features & Specs
- 3running modes, ①Flashlight ②Green Laser ③Flashlight + Green Laser。Bright green laser (Class III A, 5mw) and flashlight you can see day and night
- Small size Light weight, high performance DuPont Polymer Material，that specially designed for subcompact handguns and fits all size handguns
- Green Laser is Adjustable for windage and elevation with included Allen wrench, for greater accuracy。Robust construction to withhold recoil impacts
- Fit rail-equipped pistols, rifles, and shotguns. The laser sight fits onto virtually any firearm with a modern (M1913 Pica tinny or Weaver-style) accessory rail
- CREE LED with parabola reflex cup for maximum brightness and visibility. Ambidextrous on/off switch for either right or left handed; Easy access Toggle switch that easily choose to use laser, light or both laser and light