Less Side Archery Bow Sling Review
Less Side First Impressions
"Can't beat the price."
Goodluck to all you hunters, and may this sling serve you well! First off I'd like to say these are not toys! I've used this with 3 different compound bows over the past three years. I'm preparing her for bowfishing which typically doesn’t use sights. I used this sling for the entire elk archery season and it works great. I love this strap for my cross bow! Also it hooks to my pack easier as well.
Editor's Impressions Of The Less Side
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Less Side Final Thoughts
"They work great."
Great price, looks awesome and does the job with my bow! Easy to attach to the bow, serves its purpose. Had to send these back and exchange for something better fitted. First off I'd like to say these are not toys! I love this strap for my cross bow! Very easy to put on and perfect fit for my Barnett bobcat crossbow! This is a must for hiking around with your crossbow.
- Less Side Features & Specs
- Deluxe bow wrist sling, 1” wide, hand braided 550 para-cord, more comfortable than normal width less than 3/4”
- Great quality leather mount positions the sling in an open position, great to keep a better handle on your bow while stand hunting game
- Standard grommet fits any compound bow
- Adjustable length, total 20” length allow to adjust to your comfort length, fist left or right hand shooting
- 550 paracord is flexible ad comfortable, could be used as rope, tourniquet, sling or fishing sling while in emergency