Letszhu Archery Fletche Review
Letszhu First Impressions
"He is very pleased!"
Putting these on was a breeze and they shoot quite well. I will update after testing longer. They are all going to be a little difficult to strip vanes off. I haven't used these yet, so I can’t speak to their durability. A handy bonus item for any Archers who fletch their own arrows. It makes it really easy to help ready an arrow to be fletched. I shot the Blazer toxic into the target and it flew straight with a clean mark.
Editor's Impressions Of The Letszhu
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Letszhu Final Thoughts
I'm definitely switching over to Blazers soon. I went outside and shot into cardboard with the Black Hole target behind it. I do not, however, reccomend using it to remove cresting wraps. One of each group had a Toxic broadhead, and the other ones had two blade broadheads. I haven't used these yet, so I can’t speak to their durability. The fletchings I had before were much longer and set with a fletching machine. But otherwise, should be no issues adhering new vanes straight and consistently.
- Letszhu Features & Specs
- Size: 4” in length, 0.62” in height
- Shape: 9 colors streamline TPU vanes for increased speed
- Efficient in high winds and unstable conditions
- Light-weight and high-durability, 50pcs/lot so archers can shoot with quality in quantity
- Appropriate for kinds of arrows shaft or crossbow bolts; Perfect for target shooting, outdoor 3D hunting