Letszhu Archery Fletche Review
Letszhu First Impressions
While this isn't really a deal breaker, it is a little misleading. For some reason the directions don't address this point. I do not, however, reccomend using it to remove cresting wraps. I came from three-inch feathers to these Blazer vanes. I thought that their performance would disappoint me. The feathers arrived quickly- same day. I went outside and shot into cardboard with the Black Hole target behind it.
Editor's Impressions Of The Letszhu
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Letszhu Final Thoughts
"Made to Last."
Above and beyond by a huge margin any kind of service I expected. I dug into one of my arrow shaft damaged it, fortunately not gravely. I've noticed no difference in accuracy. Only 4 unusable feathers out of 75 still isn't bad. It had a few pieces of plastic flashing I had to remove. Actually, one of the red boxes had two poor quality feathers in it. My only complaint is that it does rub the other vanes as you strip one off.
- Letszhu Features & Specs
- Right wing 100% natural feathers, adhered to the flight with balance and keep the direction
- 4” length shield shape, precision give greater control and guidance for various arrows
- Lightweight and good performance, so archers can use with quality in quantity
- Available multi-colour for DIY, make your shafts well visible in outdoor woods and grass
- Make bow tuning easier and less critical, decrease chances of brush deflection