Letszhu Archery Nock Review
Letszhu First Impressions
"Works as described."
I have been shooting Nockturnal nocks for over a year now. With time there quality should improve. If you cant take returns then you shouldnt be selling them. Same style and function you'll find in a nocturnal knock. I would just have to guess that they were wrong for their arrows or something. You don't need a lot of force, just enough to get it back into position. I will update my review if any break.
Editor's Impressions Of The Letszhu
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Letszhu Final Thoughts
The issue I had was the light turning on when nocking the arrow on my string. I knew I hit that buck but I couldn't find a drop of blood. It's neat to see the trajectory of your arrow on it's way to the target. A few clicks of the windage knob took care of it. I haven't had to pull one out yet, but I'm guessing that it won't be easy. I didn't need to use any bow string wax on the nock prior to inserting them. It's pretty solid contact with the string.
- Letszhu Features & Specs
- Plastic material used on ID 6.20mm carbon arrows, aluminum arrows,wrap shaft
- Full Nocks Length: 32mm (Outside part 20mm, Inserted part 12mm)
- Easy to install, necessary to DIY arrows and replace your arrow tails
- Press fit nock with smooth throat, compatible with compound and recurve bows
- 25 Pack and provide multi-color (11 colors) for your choice, so archers can use in quality in quantity