LimbSaver 3291 Archery Bow Sling Review
LimbSaver 3291 First Impressions
"Its an ok strap."
Great price, looks awesome and does the job with my bow! I like the colors and the feel, but I wish it would go a little tighter on my wrist. He LOVES IT and has shot everyday possible since his birthday. This is being used on a crossbow and is an excellent addition. You need to unscrew the attachment screws. I love this strap for my cross bow! This adjusts easily and is very quiet.
Editor's Impressions Of The LimbSaver 3291
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
LimbSaver 3291 Final Thoughts
"This sling works great."
But this is fast to install and draw. Rubber pad grips and has no slip on the shoulder. Has been durable and protects my bow when going through brush. I try to stick crossbow to my back kinda like you do on Halo. It came ready to use and fit my Stryker perfectly just as it came. You need to unscrew the attachment screws. This cover is great, I'd say awesome if it wasn't so noisy.
- LimbSaver 3291 Features & Specs
- Advanced sling designed for use with all crossbows, enables you to carry your crossbow comfortably in the field for longer periods
- Breathable Air-Web pattern with extra-flexible design molds and bends to your body's contours; distributes weight evenly across your shoulders
- Made from LimbSaver's proprietary NAVCOM technology; non-slip material keeps your crossbow in place
- High-strength Universal Quick Detach locks securely and quickly releases with the press of a pin
- Durably built to be used outdoors in harsh environments -- from heat to rain to freezing temperatures