Linpeng Archery Nock Review
Linpeng First Impressions
"These are the Best!"
I've used the green and blues and they suck. 4 grains vs 10 grains for my standard nocks. I would buy again with hopes of the items all working. If you want to be a big success, you will do just what you are doing now. Now I have my arrows equipped with these lighted nocks because. I haven't had to pull one out yet, but I'm guessing that it won't be easy. Shot them over my chronograph to see the impact on speed.
Editor's Impressions Of The Linpeng
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Linpeng Final Thoughts
"There is not much to say."
This arrow was shot at a block target at distance to confirm pins and shot high. I've been shooting compound bows for years but my eyesight isn't perfect. Arrow adapters are a not quite as snug as I would like for my. These things are money well spent and worth every penny in my opinion. I'm still a fan with no issues at all. I would just have to guess that they were wrong for their arrows or something. Recovered the arrow not problem and the lighted nock is still going strong.
- Linpeng Features & Specs
- Lighted nocks for arrows with inside diameter 6.2mm/ .244
- Long lasting lithium batteries - Fit shoot it at dusk, 48 plus hours of battery life.(non-replaceable)
- High visibility - maximum light transmission, easy to find your arrow even at night or dawn
- No screwdriver required. Toggle the button to turn the light on or off
- Bow arrow LED nocks with clear plastic for super visibility