Lzwow Archery Nock Review
Lzwow First Impressions
"Would buy again!"
I would have lost 5 arrows with broad heads if not for these nocks. I inserted the nocks into my arrows in a matter of minutes. I've used the green and blues and they suck. Hunt on Hunters and rest easy buying whatever the hell you call this no name brand. Nice thing is I've never Robin hood an arrow since using these. Had these for several years and continue to buy them. Still occasional shot does not activate which is why I gave 4 instead of 5 stars.
Editor's Impressions Of The Lzwow
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Lzwow Final Thoughts
"Even in heavy brush."
You have to make sure they actually slide up. Function and fit was good, but that does me no good if they dont light. In practice, I have now shot the 3 Nockturnals a total of about 75+ times. These are slightly flimsier than my other nocks. Occasionally blood will get inside and prevent proper functioning. I would buy again with hopes of the items all working. This arrow was shot at a block target at distance to confirm pins and shot high.
- Lzwow Features & Specs
- Nocks Fits for crossbow bolt size 0.297"-0.303"(7.62mm) ID. Weight:about 25grain/pcs
- Long lasting lithium batteries - Fit shoot it at dusk, 48 plus hours of battery life.(non-replaceable)
- High visibility - maximum light transmission,easy to find your arrow even at night or dawn
- Long Battery Life--40+ hours of battery life,long lasting but light weight
- Super Handy--Simple On/Off switch design (without tool),no assemble required