Lzwow Archery Nock Review
Lzwow First Impressions
"A few were still hard."
Same style and function you'll find in a nocturnal knock. I was very excited to get these nocks in the mail. I am hoping it was just a random lemon, but time will tell how these knocks hold up. Still occasional shot does not activate which is why I gave 4 instead of 5 stars. I had to make zero windage corrections to get the arrows to match. I know, you can use a toothpick or arrow tip. Will continue to buy them as long as I'm hunting.
Editor's Impressions Of The Lzwow
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Lzwow Final Thoughts
"My only problem was fit."
4 grains vs 10 grains for my standard nocks. Easy to find your arrows after shooting. They ain't nothing and it is worth the trade off. 4 grains vs 10 grains for my standard nocks. Given the benefits, I'm okay with it. I was a huge fan of Nockturnal, BEFORE Rage Broadheads purchased the brand. With time there quality should improve.
- Lzwow Features & Specs
- Half moon style Lighted crossbow nock
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED - Nocks can go straight form the package to the shaft in fully operational condition. No prep work needed. Just insert it, and you are ready to shoot.Turn off without screwdriver
- HIGH VISIBILITY and LONG LASTING LITHIUM BATTERIES - Shoot it at dusk, and with 48+ hours of battery life, you can still find your arrow the next day
- Fits bolt size .300 I.D.(7.62mm)
- Pack of 4 with 5 colors lighted nock for your choice,available green/blue/yellow/red/colorful( can interactive 7 bright colors when you shooting )