MARMOT Airsoft Gun Sight Review
MARMOT First Impressions
"Shipping was great."
-Finish is poor, Just installing the batter wore the finish off. I might even give it a torture test with water and abuse. They hold zero on my ARs and have a nice look to them. The apertures are almost invisible, kind of ghostly in your sight picture. Upon opening the box a nice little red dot was in the box. If the plastic detent call causes issues in the future, it could easily be replaced. If the replacement has the same issue of any degree, I'll further reduce the rating.
Editor's Impressions Of The MARMOT
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
MARMOT Final Thoughts
"Received it the next day."
The woods or shaded areas it was fantastic I highly recommend this product! I'm using these over more expensive sights. It also lined up nicely with the laser I have forward mounted. You push the release button and fold it back, all done with one hand. The optic itself has 11 different brightness settings. I purchased this red dot about 2 weeks ago. These are great choice for a flip up rear BUIS.
- MARMOT Features & Specs
- Iron Sights:A2 Front Sight post is fully Adjustable for Elevation.Rear Sight Dual Aperture Windage Adjustment.
- Low Profile Flip Up Design:Milled Aluminum Flip Up Front and Rear Sight Lay Flat with Pushing Button,Fold Them to Aim by Hand without Pushing Button
- Construction:Aircraft Grade Aluminum and Matte Black Anodized Finish.
- Picatinny Weaver Rail:21.4mm Standard Picatinny Weaver Rail.
- Both Precision and CQB Apertures on Rear Sight Standard AR Front Sight Post on Front