MARMOT Airsoft Gun Sight Review
MARMOT First Impressions
"I give it a 3."
- Button head Picatinny screw, not a Bulky BIG screw knob. It does what you need it to do and it does it well. I like it so much, I ordered one for my Ruger MK IV. I would definitely buy another if I build another pistol upper. I purchased this red dot about 2 weeks ago. BTW, these are the rear sights that come on the Saint rifle, from you know who. A cleaning lens cloth and instruction manual.
Editor's Impressions Of The MARMOT
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
MARMOT Final Thoughts
"I give it a 3."
This rear sight installed in seconds on my picatinny rail. If the plastic detent call causes issues in the future, it could easily be replaced. You can't hold it to the same standard as you might a much more expensive unit. They snap up, and the locking detent pops out and locks them upright. I might even give it a torture test with water and abuse. I just received and installed both the UTG front and rear sights. If the plastic detent call causes issues in the future, it could easily be replaced.
- MARMOT Features & Specs
- HIGH ACCURACY PRECISE - 2 MOA Red Dot & 11 INTENSITY LEVELS of BRIGHTNESS Settins Provide Easy Target Actuisition & Promoted Rapid Engagement & Optimal Visibility on Both-eyes-open Shooting in Both Dark Light and Bright Light Conditions
- HIGH CLEAR IMAGE - Multi-coated Scratch Resistant Amber Lens deliver a High Image Clarity
- TARGET FAST - Unlimited Eye-Relief and Parallax Corrected Red Dot makes Red Dot of Gun Sight Concentrated on Target Fast
- DEPENDABLE - Compact Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Matte Black Anodized Finished Construction is Shockproof & Durable & Scratch Resistant.Waterproof/Fog Shock/Shockproof with Nitrogen Purged, O-Ring Sealed and Sealed Housing.
- BOX INCLUDED - Red Dot Sight, CR2032 Battery, Rubber Bikini Cover, Manual, Allen wrench