Marque Zone Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Marque Zone First Impressions
"One red and one green."
If you need a military quality sight, start saving. If ya need help, just leave a comment. They all look the same, probably came from the same factory in China. The biggest surprise is the stupid red dot laser. This little sight fit very well there also. This left the switch on the left of the trigger guard. The glass was clear and the magnification was good.
Editor's Impressions Of The Marque Zone
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Marque Zone Final Thoughts
"No issues on the return."
Buy it and do whatever it takes to make it work! Also the laser seemed to hold also. On the back but to the shooter's left side so very easy access. I would spend the money for a quality replacement. Product arrived nicely packaged, with a handwritten note from the owner. I'm a law enforcement officer in Oklahoma. The glass was clear and the magnification was good.
- Marque Zone Features & Specs
- *Flashlight Laser in Size of "2.2 x 1.0 x 1.5"inch (LxWxH), Max Output <5mW, Fit for any firearm with a picatinny or weaver rail.
- *Super Integrated green laser and LED Flashlight up to 220 Lumens,strong and super strobe function,make the shooting target clearer.
- *Made of Superior Hardware material, super sturdy and lightweight. Easy to adjust and stay Zero. Laser up and down adjustment screw is stable, high performance anti-seismic, stable quality.
- *Multifunctional working modes:(Only flashlight),(Only Green laser),(Green laser+flashlight). Any dissatisfaction contact us for the refund or a new one.
- *Super convenient USB Magnetic Contact Charging, which solves the problem that the existing USB plug can not access the USB interface in night or dim light environment.