MCCC Airsoft Gun Laser Review
MCCC First Impressions
"I like it."
She's shooting true and holding zero. There is a small screw for windage and another for elevation. We will see, amazing eye relief, laser was already stacking rounds at. Just a hair narrower than the frame. I will most definitely keep him as a future preferred seller. I replaced it with a quality, tough little Quick Reflex Scope, DANG! I'm keeping the shots within a quarter at 50 meters.
Editor's Impressions Of The MCCC
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
MCCC Final Thoughts
"Also it is BRIGHT."
Bare with me, I'm making a very serious point here. I did not need the extra rail, so took it off. At night or in a darkened house, it's exceedingly difficult to line up iron sights. I have one square and three of these and they are all holding zero. If you need a military quality sight, start saving. No instructions but not a problem, easy to mount. Also happy that it came with 3 extra batteries.
- MCCC Features & Specs
- Tactical light & Green laser sight combo: 250LM 10W LED, release super bright long beam. FDA Safety Standard Pistol Green Laser Sight. Laser class: IIIA, Output power: <5mW
- Classic Design Gun Flashlight, Fits Most of Pistols and Most Firearms with Picatinny Rail
- 2 Lighting Mode（100%, Strobe) Gun Light, Enough Bright for Various Applications that You might Have
- Aircraft aluminium material, Compact Body, Can Withstand Heavy External Impact
- Green Dot Sight, Windage(left/right) and Elevation(up/down) Adjustable (Hex Wrench Included)