Monstrum Airsoft Gun Scope Mount Review
Monstrum First Impressions
These replaced a set of Leapold rings that cost more than both mounts combined. Which is always a good thing to have. These are my first set of Leopold scope mounts but definitely won't be my last. The AXIS bolt action rifles are actually very accurate when set up the right way. , maybe not a Leupold or Nikon M-series. The box also included 4 extra screws. If that's a concern, you can use loctice on the threads.
Editor's Impressions Of The Monstrum
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Monstrum Final Thoughts
"And warranty info."
- sturdy without being over-engineered overkill. They have come loose on me and I have since blue loctited them. I have had these rings for a couple of years now. The pic rail screws are tucked in and doesn't get in the way when charging the rifle. This mount has not moved around much, if at all, on any guns I put it on. I've found a lot of value in different UTG products. The finish is done right and there are no burrs from machining.
- Monstrum Features & Specs
- Compact 90 lumens Cree LED flashlight with rail mount, for use with pistols, rifles, or shotguns
- Mounts easily to any Weaver or Picatinny rail
- Crafted from aircraft grade aluminum, both sturdy and lightweight
- Available in both black and flat dark earth