MTM BH16 Archery Broadhead Review
MTM BH16 First Impressions
This will be my broadhead of choice from now on. Dang these things have a freaking killer design. Its bright red color makes it easy to find in your backpack. I knew going in that if I use an expandable it would likely be 1 shot 1 broadhead. The best part is they fly just like a field point. Not as strong as higher end points. I have shot six deer with them so far and I have had zero problems with them opening.
Editor's Impressions Of The MTM BH16
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
MTM BH16 Final Thoughts
"Works for me."
No need to change to any other brand. Bought the broadheads along with the practice broadheads. Amazing customer service and great product especially for price! Dang these things have a freaking killer design. I can't wait to get these in the field. Arrow when all the way through and leaves a blood trail a blind man can follow. A Must To Keep Broadheads Safe Until You Put Them Onto The Bolts.
- MTM BH16 Features & Specs
- Foam insert securely holds most broadheads in either up or down position
- Clear-view lid for quick and easy identification
- Made of high-impact plastic, with strong snap latch and full length, mechanical hinge
- Dimensions: 4.9" (L) x 5.3" (W) x 2.9" (H); Max. Broadhead Length 2.7"
- Safe storage and transport for 16 assembled broadheads; Made in USA