MTM BHCB-40 Archery Bow Case Review
MTM BHCB-40 First Impressions
"Does the job."
The case makes a nice sturdy protective space to store your arrows. However the one drawback is the one I received is broken at the clasp. It has a strong shoulder carry strap and handy grab loop on the top and left side. When the case comes, it does require some minor assembly. Everything fits well and doesn't seem to shift around. It provides good protection for someone transporting their bow in a car. Older hunters with arthritis cant grip and pull like the used to.
Editor's Impressions Of The MTM BHCB-40
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
MTM BHCB-40 Final Thoughts
Other reviewers have commented on this and they are correct. Just as long as they aren't bumped and bruised during transport. I highly recommend giving this one a shot if you are in the market for one. I'm not sure how someone cannot put the Sniper 370 in the case. Fits my CP Sniper 370 with scope and quiver attached perfectly. It arrived with a couple Dings, but at this point who cares. Overall however, it is excellent protection for most of us traveling afield.
- MTM BHCB-40 Features & Specs
- Holds up to 16 crossbow bolts securely and safely
- Movable notched foam padding protects bolts fletching and points
- Snap latch design with dual padlock tabs to provide the utmost in security
- Made of rugged polypropylene with a strong hinge and are stackable
- For bolts up to 23.2” total length - Dimensions: 24" x 5.9" x 3" - Made in USA