MTM BHUC-40-P Archery Bow Case Review
MTM BHUC-40-P First Impressions
"Very fast shipping."
Internal foam holds the bolts securely and safely and they do not rattle around. The detachable strap seems to be sufficient, but the strap buckles are plastic. Its a basic case that will do the job it is prescribed for. Would highly recommend this product for the Raven R26. Very well designed, hard plastic bowl. I don't, but Im old and carry enough stuff in case things go really wrong. This case arrived within days of ordering and was exactly as described.
Editor's Impressions Of The MTM BHUC-40-P
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
MTM BHUC-40-P Final Thoughts
"Has held up well."
So I highly recommend this case for crossbow bolts. Any larger of a bow and I'd have to force it in. The case makes a nice sturdy protective space to store your arrows. Delivery one end was opened, tape was cut by a knife. It's not major but it doesn’t close on one of the clasps. Several had something to complain about. Figured out install without the directions.
- MTM BHUC-40-P Features & Specs
- Holds up to 16 arrows securely and safely
- Notched foam padding keeps arrows protected and separated
- Made of rugged polypropylene with a strong triple hinge design and are stackable
- Snap latch design with dual padlock tabs to provide the utmost in security
- For arrows up to 32.2” total length - Dimensions: 33" x 5.9" x 3" - Made in USA