Muck Boot Arctic Pro-M Hunting Boot Review
Muck Boot Arctic Pro-M First Impressions
"Fit really well and as expected."
These are my husbands favorite outside work shoe. Just what I need to walk around on the ranch. Fit high enough to protect me from knees down. Expensive but I can tell it's good quality. I plan to wear these as I walk into the woods to my deer stand.
Editor's Impressions Of The Muck Boot Arctic Pro-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Muck Boot Arctic Pro-M Final Thoughts
"These boots were plenty warm."
Husband ordered these after last hunting season. First time I wore them I walked about two miles through woods. This is a good looking boot pictures online depict it well. I hunt all 45 days of Alabama's season so they are well tested. These are basically Muck Boot and they are awesome.
- Muck Boot Arctic Pro-M Features & Specs
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15.25" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 17.5" around
- 8 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- Muck's warmest boot; fleece lining is soft, durable and provides exceptional warmth in extreme cold; 2 mm thermal foam under the footbed for extra warmth; comfort rated from -60 °F to 30 °F (-50 °C to -1 °C)
- Stretch-fit Comfort Topline snugs calf to seal in warmth while keeping cold and debris out; double reinforcement in the instep, heel and Achilles area where you need it most
- Lightweight EVA midsole for additional cushioning; super aggressive Bob-Tracker outsole is rugged and durable
- High-grade rubber provides extra toughness and makes for a 100% waterproof hunting boot; 17-inch height for maximum protection; rear pull loops for easy on/off