Muck Boot Arctic Pro-M Hunting Boot Review
Muck Boot Arctic Pro-M First Impressions
"Just a couple of nit picks."
The soles seem to have the right amount of tread on the bottom. First time I wore them I walked about two miles through woods. Wear all day on our ranch, working the landscape, mowing, etc. I'll update my review after I have more experience. Only complaint is the lugs don't grab the lace really well.
Editor's Impressions Of The Muck Boot Arctic Pro-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Muck Boot Arctic Pro-M Final Thoughts
"The reviewers were correct."
Most of the reviews said that these boots run a little big. I was sold at my fifth step out the door though. 5 EE in shoes, and with boots, I can typically fit into a10. I'll update my review after I have more experience. The Muck Boot boots were very snug to my legs.
- Muck Boot Arctic Pro-M Features & Specs
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15.25" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 17.5" around
- 8 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- Muck's warmest boot; fleece lining is soft, durable and provides exceptional warmth in extreme cold; 2 mm thermal foam under the footbed for extra warmth; comfort rated from -60 °F to 30 °F (-50 °C to -1 °C)
- Stretch-fit Comfort Topline snugs calf to seal in warmth while keeping cold and debris out; double reinforcement in the instep, heel and Achilles area where you need it most
- Lightweight EVA midsole for additional cushioning; super aggressive Bob-Tracker outsole is rugged and durable
- High-grade rubber provides extra toughness and makes for a 100% waterproof hunting boot; 17-inch height for maximum protection; rear pull loops for easy on/off