Muck Boot Arctic Pro-U Hunting Boot Review
Muck Boot Arctic Pro-U First Impressions
"Buy these you wont regret it."
Depending on what you are doing the weight may be fine. Had them for about 10 months and have hiked a few times. Had a Muck Boot air last 25 years with two resoling! Came home, found them on Amazon and the rest is history. I wore them around the house for an hour to see how they felt.
Editor's Impressions Of The Muck Boot Arctic Pro-U
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Muck Boot Arctic Pro-U Final Thoughts
"Fit really well and as expected."
There’s nothing to dislike about this boot. I ordered 11 1/2 wide which I wear a 10 1/2 shoe. These boots are the most comfortable boots Ive ever owned. They always are a little loose but not bad. These are all my observations after wearing for a month.
- Muck Boot Arctic Pro-U Features & Specs
- 100% Synthetic and fabric
- Fabric lining
- pull-on closure
- Hand Wash
- 8 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- Muck's warmest boot; fleece lining is soft, durable and provides exceptional warmth in extreme cold; 2 mm thermal foam under the footbed for extra warmth; comfort rated from -60 °F to 30 °F (-50 °C to -1 °C)
- Stretch-fit Comfort Topline snugs calf to seal in warmth while keeping cold and debris out; double reinforcement in the instep, heel and Achilles area where you need it most
- Lightweight EVA midsole for additional cushioning; super aggressive Bob-Tracker outsole is rugged and durable