Muck Boot Arctic Pro-U Hunting Boot Review
Muck Boot Arctic Pro-U First Impressions
"I'd buy again in a heartbeat."
We hiked a few miles the first day and no problems. I have only tried this on so far since I’ve received it. I expect to remove it eventually before they need replacing. No problem breaking them in, they are nice and dry and warm. The boots held great, no leaks and extremely warm.
Editor's Impressions Of The Muck Boot Arctic Pro-U
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Muck Boot Arctic Pro-U Final Thoughts
"It was great to have warm toes."
These are my husbands favorite outside work shoe. I typically wear size 9 to 9-1/2 and bought size 10. My husband said these are awesome, warm and comfortable. Waterproof lives up to its names I go home to dry feet. I wore them around the house for an hour to see how they felt.
- Muck Boot Arctic Pro-U Features & Specs
- 100% Synthetic and fabric
- Fabric lining
- pull-on closure
- Hand Wash
- 8 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- Muck's warmest boot; fleece lining is soft, durable and provides exceptional warmth in extreme cold; 2 mm thermal foam under the footbed for extra warmth; comfort rated from -60 °F to 30 °F (-50 °C to -1 °C)
- Stretch-fit Comfort Topline snugs calf to seal in warmth while keeping cold and debris out; double reinforcement in the instep, heel and Achilles area where you need it most
- Lightweight EVA midsole for additional cushioning; super aggressive Bob-Tracker outsole is rugged and durable