Muck Boot CHH-000A Hunting Boot Review
Muck Boot CHH-000A First Impressions
"These boots are a work of art!"
They are darker in color but still a very nice pair of boots. The 400g was perfect for our Midwest winter. This is a good looking boot pictures online depict it well. I hunt all 45 days of Alabama's season so they are well tested. I wore them around the house for an hour to see how they felt.
Editor's Impressions Of The Muck Boot CHH-000A
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Muck Boot CHH-000A Final Thoughts
"Lightest boots I’ve ever wore."
Most of the reviews said that these boots run a little big. There was very little break in time and they look great. I expect to remove it eventually before they need replacing. I have better traction and so much more shock absorbency. These are all my observations after wearing for a month.
- Muck Boot CHH-000A Features & Specs
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 17" around
- Item is UNISEX.
- Waterproof work boot featuring stretch-fit topline, breathable mesh lining, and wide-cut heel base for stability