Muck Boot CHH-000A Hunting Boot Review
Muck Boot CHH-000A First Impressions
"Good shock absorbing sole."
However, I have almost 40 miles on them in the worst conditions. Traction is awesome did not slip traversing down hill or up. 5 EE in shoes, and with boots, I can typically fit into a10. I'd rather them be a hair large to fit thicker socks anyway. I think that I will even go with different laces too.
Editor's Impressions Of The Muck Boot CHH-000A
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Muck Boot CHH-000A Final Thoughts
"They slip on and off SO EASY!"
There’s nothing to dislike about this boot. I typically wear size 9 to 9-1/2 and bought size 10. 5 EE in shoes, and with boots, I can typically fit into a10. Good for hunting, going to the range, and every day wear. These are all my observations after wearing for a month.
- Muck Boot CHH-000A Features & Specs
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 17" around
- Item is UNISEX.
- Waterproof work boot featuring stretch-fit topline, breathable mesh lining, and wide-cut heel base for stability