Muck Boot Excursion Pro Low-M Hunting Boot Review
Muck Boot Excursion Pro Low-M First Impressions
"My husband loves these boots!"
Most of the reviews said that these boots run a little big. 5 and the length was perfect and what I would expect. Fit as expected and appear to be well made. I purchased a 12D and they seem to fit as other 12 Ds have. Only complaint is the lugs don't grab the lace really well.
Editor's Impressions Of The Muck Boot Excursion Pro Low-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Muck Boot Excursion Pro Low-M Final Thoughts
"The reviewers were correct."
However, I have almost 40 miles on them in the worst conditions. I jumped into them and plowed the driveway on the quad. My husband said these are awesome, warm and comfortable. I got them a size bigger for heavy socks when it gets cold. All in all, I'd say I am satisfied with the purchase thus far.
- Muck Boot Excursion Pro Low-M Features & Specs
- 100% Synthetic
- Extended rubber coverage for added protection
- Synthetic lining
- slip-on closure
- Machine Wash
- 4 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- Anti-microbial XpressCool fabric lining pulls moisture away from skin to keep feet cool and dry in warm weather; comfort rated from 40 °F to 95 °F (4 °C to 35 °C)
- EVA midsole for lightweight support and cushioning; etc Sockliner reduces friction and heat build up