Muck Boot Excursion Pro Low-M Hunting Boot Review
Muck Boot Excursion Pro Low-M First Impressions
"The reviewers were correct."
They are warm and comfortable so long as they stay dry. My feet were comfortable, dry and happy the whole time. I prefer these over tennis shoes in the winter hands down. My Husband says they are the best boots he has ever owned. Only complaint is the lugs don't grab the lace really well.
Editor's Impressions Of The Muck Boot Excursion Pro Low-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Muck Boot Excursion Pro Low-M Final Thoughts
"The insert soles are very weak."
These boots are great, comfortable, warm without being hot. My feet were comfortable, dry and happy the whole time. Takes the rigors of upland hunting without breaking a sweat. I hunt all 45 days of Alabama's season so they are well tested. Mink oil / leather honey restores them right up.
- Muck Boot Excursion Pro Low-M Features & Specs
- 100% Synthetic
- Extended rubber coverage for added protection
- Synthetic lining
- slip-on closure
- Machine Wash
- 4 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- Anti-microbial XpressCool fabric lining pulls moisture away from skin to keep feet cool and dry in warm weather; comfort rated from 40 °F to 95 °F (4 °C to 35 °C)
- EVA midsole for lightweight support and cushioning; etc Sockliner reduces friction and heat build up