Muck Boot Muckmaster Hunting Boot Review
Muck Boot Muckmaster First Impressions
"Man I just really love these!"
Will updated when the upcoming season is over Just what I need to walk around on the ranch. I would say my foot is average to slightly wide. I'd rather them be a hair large to fit thicker socks anyway. He said they're the most comfortable boots he's ever worn.
Editor's Impressions Of The Muck Boot Muckmaster
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Muck Boot Muckmaster Final Thoughts
"They slip on and off SO EASY!"
I highly recommend and will absolutely buy these again! Bought them for hunting, but they became my go to boot. Hiked over 3 miles in a day with good comfort They do take about a week to break in though. Only complaint is the lugs don't grab the lace really well.
- Muck Boot Muckmaster Features & Specs
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 1
- Boot opening measures approximately 14" around
- 5 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- Calf-high extended rubber overlay for increased moisture protection and puncture resistance; Stretch-fit Comfort Topline snugs calf to seal in warmth while keeping cold and debris out