Muck Boot Muckmaster Hunting Boot Review
Muck Boot Muckmaster First Impressions
"They are comfortable and light."
The soles seem to have the right amount of tread on the bottom. Toe box is rather large, but my foot did not chafe around. I would say my foot is average to slightly wide. They always are a little loose but not bad. Also they are petty comfortable out of the box not super stiff
Editor's Impressions Of The Muck Boot Muckmaster
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Muck Boot Muckmaster Final Thoughts
"This boot by Muck Boot is AWESOME!"
Most of the reviews said that these boots run a little big. First time I wore them I walked about two miles through woods. My husband said these are awesome, warm and comfortable. Good for hunting, going to the range, and every day wear. 5d version was too small in lengths and width, but the 10.
- Muck Boot Muckmaster Features & Specs
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 1
- Boot opening measures approximately 14" around
- 5 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- Calf-high extended rubber overlay for increased moisture protection and puncture resistance; Stretch-fit Comfort Topline snugs calf to seal in warmth while keeping cold and debris out