Muck Boot Pursuit Fieldblazer-M Hunting Boot Review
Muck Boot Pursuit Fieldblazer-M First Impressions
"They are not hot and grip well."
These boots allow me to follow right behind her. Had them for about 10 months and have hiked a few times. I expect to remove it eventually before they need replacing. I hunt all 45 days of Alabama's season so they are well tested. I have been wearing them daily and Muck Boot quality is unmatched
Editor's Impressions Of The Muck Boot Pursuit Fieldblazer-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Muck Boot Pursuit Fieldblazer-M Final Thoughts
"I only wish they lasted longer."
I have bought 2 more for when the original wears completely. Was out in the bush for 3 days and these babies worked fine. I would have no problem in making a recommendation to a friend. I got them a size bigger for heavy socks when it gets cold. I live in Wyoming where the country is rough.
- Muck Boot Pursuit Fieldblazer-M Features & Specs
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 13" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 15.25" around
- 5 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- Abrasion-resistant Spandura upper protects against thorns, sharp branches, rock scrapes and other outdoor perils; angled topline improves movement for walking and bending; pull loops for easy on/off
- Fleece lining is soft, durable and provides exceptional warmth in frigid environments; etc Sockliner reduces underfoot friction and heat build-up; comfort rated from -20 °F to 50 °F (-30 °C to 10 °C)
- Optimal flex points for ease of movement; resilient forefoot stability cage for comfortable sure footing on rough, rocky ground