Muck Boot Pursuit Fieldblazer-M Hunting Boot Review
Muck Boot Pursuit Fieldblazer-M First Impressions
"I consider them a great fit."
Thanks to the leather, they look brand new again. Keep up the great products, Muck Boot! I read the other reviews and these do run small. Came home, found them on Amazon and the rest is history. I have been wearing them daily and Muck Boot quality is unmatched
Editor's Impressions Of The Muck Boot Pursuit Fieldblazer-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Muck Boot Pursuit Fieldblazer-M Final Thoughts
"Took about 2 weeks to break in."
We hiked a few miles the first day and no problems. Bought these for my husband who spends time hunting. My husband said these are awesome, warm and comfortable. I think they will keep your feet very warm in cold weather. The boots held great, no leaks and extremely warm.
- Muck Boot Pursuit Fieldblazer-M Features & Specs
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 13" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 15.25" around
- 5 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- Abrasion-resistant Spandura upper protects against thorns, sharp branches, rock scrapes and other outdoor perils; angled topline improves movement for walking and bending; pull loops for easy on/off
- Fleece lining is soft, durable and provides exceptional warmth in frigid environments; etc Sockliner reduces underfoot friction and heat build-up; comfort rated from -20 °F to 50 °F (-30 °C to 10 °C)
- Optimal flex points for ease of movement; resilient forefoot stability cage for comfortable sure footing on rough, rocky ground