Muck Boot Woody Sport-M Hunting Boot Review
Muck Boot Woody Sport-M First Impressions
"Good shock absorbing sole."
They are darker in color but still a very nice pair of boots. There was very little break in time and they look great. Hiked over 3 miles in a day with good comfort I'd rather them be a hair large to fit thicker socks anyway. Mink oil / leather honey restores them right up.
Editor's Impressions Of The Muck Boot Woody Sport-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Muck Boot Woody Sport-M Final Thoughts
"Very durable and comfortable."
There’s nothing to dislike about this boot. I jumped into them and plowed the driveway on the quad. I would have no problem in making a recommendation to a friend. I hunt all 45 days of Alabama's season so they are well tested. I have been wearing them daily and Muck Boot quality is unmatched
- Muck Boot Woody Sport-M Features & Specs
- Rubber and textile
- Rubber sole
- Fleece lining
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold outside
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- 2mm thermal foam underlay added to the instep area for additional warmth
- MS-1 molded outsole is rugged, aggressive and durable for maximum protection and stability