Muck Boot Woody Sport-M Hunting Boot Review
Muck Boot Woody Sport-M First Impressions
"My dad is a Muck Boot boots snob."
We hiked a few miles the first day and no problems. He also doesn't experience foot pain like many diabetics. If you're more than a 2E I would upsize by 1 full size in 2E. Waterproof lives up to its names I go home to dry feet. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
Editor's Impressions Of The Muck Boot Woody Sport-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Muck Boot Woody Sport-M Final Thoughts
"Perfect for this style of boot."
Depending on what you are doing the weight may be fine. There was very little break in time and they look great. My husband said these are awesome, warm and comfortable. Still wear them and like them, and will continue to buy. I plan to wear these as I walk into the woods to my deer stand.
- Muck Boot Woody Sport-M Features & Specs
- Rubber and textile
- Rubber sole
- Fleece lining
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold outside
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- 2mm thermal foam underlay added to the instep area for additional warmth
- MS-1 molded outsole is rugged, aggressive and durable for maximum protection and stability