Mudder Archery Nock Review
Mudder First Impressions
"Good tool over all."
I would just have to guess that they were wrong for their arrows or something. Inside of the nock is a colored collar. If you cant take returns then you shouldnt be selling them. I had to make zero windage corrections to get the arrows to match. If your alignment is off you'll likely need to pull them out to turn them. But that little tool you can buy is pretty useful. If you want to be a big success, you will do just what you are doing now.
Editor's Impressions Of The Mudder
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Mudder Final Thoughts
"They are so bright."
You don't need a lot of force, just enough to get it back into position. I do understand these things do happen. I cant wait to use these on whitetail this fall. The brightest are the green ones, followed by the red ones. Had these for several years and continue to buy them. I cant wait to use these on whitetail this fall. My son orderd the green ones they were all good.
- Mudder Features & Specs
- Nice combinations: this package comes with 3 sets of archery d loops with 3 pieces screwdrivers in total, nice combinations to meet your hunting and shooting needs
- Reasonable design: every compound bow metal d loop has designed with 4 screws to prevent your arrow from sliding or falling off the bowstring, provide you a more balanced release point directly behind the arrow, bring you an effortless using experience
- Convenient to assemble: we provide you corresponding screwdrivers for you to install, so you can easily fix the bow metal d ring buckles to the right place of the bowstring, save your time and energy
- Protective effect: our release nocking loops can help to improve the stability and accuracy of shooting, reduce the impact and damage to the bowstring, then to maintain the service life of your bowstring
- Small and compact: every set of archery d loop and screwdriver is packed in a single bag, small and compact, convenient for you to carry and store, nice gifts for friends, families and people who love archery