NcSTAR APXLRGB Airsoft Gun Laser Review
NcSTAR APXLRGB First Impressions
"22 long rifle."
And the sideways set screw will be just a tad left, or right. But Jake's team puts a little lock tite on the threads of those tiny screws. Once installed, adjusting the sight is just as easy. But rather as part of a home made AIMING device for parking my car in my garage. And the little--click-on, click-off-- switch worked perfectly. And the batteries are still kicking. Buy one, buy two, shoot buy 50 and you will not be dissatisfied!
Editor's Impressions Of The NcSTAR APXLRGB
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
NcSTAR APXLRGB Final Thoughts
"Moving on to the laser."
After a couple of adjustments i got it to where i was having fun. It sighted in perfectly, and very easily. You can't beat customer service like that! I'm even thinking about trying one on my Long Bow. Put the laser site on the rail, JUST BARELY SNUG IT. I will most definitely keep him as a future preferred seller. If you try to SIDE MOUNT this laser, it will not zero in right.
- NcSTAR APXLRGB Features & Specs
- Lasers can be activated by side button or from the included Remote Pressure Switch.
- Mode Switch on the side will switch between the Red and Green Laser color and a third Mode that will activate both Red & Green Lasers at the same time.
- Includes a Remote Pressure Switch with a 3.5mm mini jack that plugs into the side jack port of the Designator box.
- Mount fits: Weaver/ Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 type rails.
- Class IIIA Laser Product, <5mW power output