Nikon 16209 Laser Range Finder Review
Nikon 16209 First Impressions
"Use it for hunting."
Overall a Great range finder considering the cost to build. Starts up on it's own and conflicts with other Apps I'm using. I brought it out shooting with me this past weekend. For my purposes it is perfect and I am very happy with it. I took it outside for a test drive today.
Editor's Impressions Of The Nikon 16209
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Nikon 16209 Final Thoughts
"Shipping was prompt."
It literally fits in the palm of my hand. Crazy fast; I don't even know how that's possible! This thing is also very easy to use! Bought this one instead and have not had any issues so far. I was surprised by the size of the [model].
- Nikon 16209 Features & Specs
- Effective range: 8-1300 yards
- Nikon's advanced ID (Incline/Decline) Technology provides the horizontal distance to the target, even when ranging at various incline or decline shooting angles up to an incredible +/- 89 degrees
- Single button operation of the PROSTAFF 7i Laser Rangefinder is simple to use and automatically powers down after 8 seconds to reduce battery use
- The uncluttered screen displays ranges with speed and accuracy in .1-yard intervals out to 1,000 yards, 1-yard increments over 1,000 yards
- ProStaff 7i is waterproof/fogproof and the battery chamber is water resistant