Nikon Laser Range Finder Review
Nikon First Impressions
"Do Not Hold It."
I brought it out shooting with me this past weekend. Pretty decent optics and it gives a clear picture. I did not have anything further to test. Starts up on it's own and conflicts with other Apps I'm using. Pretty decent optics and it gives a clear picture.
Editor's Impressions Of The Nikon
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Nikon Final Thoughts
If you have a mil dot system those are black. Only problem is that is does way more than you can imagine. Battery lasts a good long time on each charge. I did not have anything further to test. The features include slope adjustment which helps a lot.
- Nikon Features & Specs
- Hunting Laser Rangefinder: The Prostaff 1000i provides 6-1000 yard measurement range with a 6x high quality monocular
- Automatic Measurement: Continuous measurement for up to four seconds with Tru Target that allows you to switch between first target and distant target
- Compact and Durable: Water Resistant design with multilayer coating applied to all lens and prism surfaces
- ID Technology: Delivers the one number you need for your best shot to account for incline or decline angles
- What You Get: Complete rangefinder packaged with case, lanyard, CR2 battery (factory installed), 3 extra Viridian CR2 batteries, and a Lumintrail Cleaning Cloth