Nockturnal Archery Nock Review
Nockturnal First Impressions
"They fit the arrow well."
I will update my review if any break. Inside of the nock is a colored collar. Was a very mind blowing experience. Arrow adapters are a not quite as snug as I would like for my. I shoot Gold Tip XT Hunter 5575 arrows. My husband has been using these for two archery seasons. I was skeptical buying these nocks, but took a chance.
Editor's Impressions Of The Nockturnal
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Nockturnal Final Thoughts
"Item worked great."
I did have one turn on when I nocked the arrow to my string. Not only for shoot placement, but also arrow recovery. They ain't nothing and it is worth the trade off. They work great and they are a good deal. I was a huge fan of Nockturnal, BEFORE Rage Broadheads purchased the brand. I haven't had to pull one out yet, but I'm guessing that it won't be easy. I've used the green and blues and they suck.
- Nockturnal Features & Specs
- HIGH VISIBILITY and LONG LASTING LITHIUM BATTERIES - Shoot it at dusk, and with 20+ hours of battery life, you can still find your arrow the next day
- RELIABLE - Piston driven contact switch ensures L.E.D. illumination every time. Waterproof and shock resistant design is second to none
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED - Nocks can go straight form the package to the shaft in fully operational condition. No prep work needed. Just insert it, and you are ready to shoot
- SIZE 1 FOR SMALLER ID BOLTS - Designed to function as Half Moon, Capture, and Flat with 1 Universal Design
- GREEN 3 PACK - Also available in Red
- Sport type: hunting