Northside PROWLER 800-M Hunting Boot Review
Northside PROWLER 800-M First Impressions
"They are comfortable and light."
These boots are great, comfortable, warm without being hot. 5 and the length was perfect and what I would expect. I would say my foot is average to slightly wide. My SO is thrilled with these for winter working! I just kept that boot loose for a few days.
Editor's Impressions Of The Northside PROWLER 800-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Northside PROWLER 800-M Final Thoughts
"This boot by Northside is AWESOME!"
Most of the reviews said that these boots run a little big. Keep up the great products, Northside! Wear all day on our ranch, working the landscape, mowing, etc. I got them a size bigger for heavy socks when it gets cold. It grips well in wet or dry and is incredibly warm.
- Northside PROWLER 800-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 9" from arch
- Fully seam sealed upper with waterproof/breathable membrane
- Padded collar for added comfort around ankle and achilles
- Compression molded EVA foam midsole with added stability of steel shank
- Extra warm 800 grams of Thinsulate give this boot a -65 thermo rating