Northside PROWLER 800-M Hunting Boot Review
Northside PROWLER 800-M First Impressions
"So far happy with my purchase"
Most of the reviews said that these boots run a little big. I jumped into them and plowed the driveway on the quad. Hiked over 3 miles in a day with good comfort I think they will keep your feet very warm in cold weather. Mink oil / leather honey restores them right up.
Editor's Impressions Of The Northside PROWLER 800-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Northside PROWLER 800-M Final Thoughts
"I like how it fits my wide feet."
These boots are great, comfortable, warm without being hot. Traction is awesome did not slip traversing down hill or up. Phenomenal boot, phenomenal experience purchasing! I purchased a 12D and they seem to fit as other 12 Ds have. I plan to wear these as I walk into the woods to my deer stand.
- Northside PROWLER 800-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 9" from arch
- Fully seam sealed upper with waterproof/breathable membrane
- Padded collar for added comfort around ankle and achilles
- Compression molded EVA foam midsole with added stability of steel shank
- Extra warm 800 grams of Thinsulate give this boot a -65 thermo rating