Northside RAPTOR 800-M Hunting Boot Review
Northside RAPTOR 800-M First Impressions
"These boots were plenty warm."
These are my husbands favorite outside work shoe. Bought them for hunting, but they became my go to boot. I can walk for miles in these without discomfort. Still wear them and like them, and will continue to buy. The Northside boots were very snug to my legs.
Editor's Impressions Of The Northside RAPTOR 800-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Northside RAPTOR 800-M Final Thoughts
"No chafing that I could tell."
Most comfortable boot I have worn in a long time. I live in the tropics and hunt doves in the summer. I expect to remove it eventually before they need replacing. My Husband says they are the best boots he has ever owned. Fit: This is my first pair of Northside boots.
- Northside RAPTOR 800-M Features & Specs
- 100% Distressed Leather
- Rubber sole
- Fully seam sealed upper with waterproof/breathable membrane
- Padded collar for added comfort around ankle and achilles
- Compression molded EVA foam midsole with added stability of steel shank
- Extra warm 800 grams of Thinsulate give this boot a -65 thermo rating
- Rubber traction outsole