Northside RAPTOR 800-M Hunting Boot Review
Northside RAPTOR 800-M First Impressions
"Water proof and easy to clean."
Will updated when the upcoming season is over My husband loves them perfect for his work outside. I would have no problem in making a recommendation to a friend. You can walk comfortably for miles in these boots. 5d version was too small in lengths and width, but the 10.
Editor's Impressions Of The Northside RAPTOR 800-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Northside RAPTOR 800-M Final Thoughts
"Seems like a pretty good boot."
These are my husbands favorite outside work shoe. Bought these for my husband who spends time hunting. I expect to remove it eventually before they need replacing. I think they will keep your feet very warm in cold weather. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
- Northside RAPTOR 800-M Features & Specs
- 100% Distressed Leather
- Rubber sole
- Fully seam sealed upper with waterproof/breathable membrane
- Padded collar for added comfort around ankle and achilles
- Compression molded EVA foam midsole with added stability of steel shank
- Extra warm 800 grams of Thinsulate give this boot a -65 thermo rating
- Rubber traction outsole