OTW Airsoft Gun Scope Review
OTW First Impressions
"They are worth the extra."
The glass was good, size is great, fit and finish great! I have had 3 trips to the range with this mounted on my 300 AAC Blackout AR. And I'm not getting rid of my Eotech- they are totally different technologies. For twenty bucks this is one heck of a buy. It was very easy to mount the sight to the riser and then to the weapon. When you release pressure, it goes off. I bought a box of m4 screws and none fit.
Editor's Impressions Of The OTW
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
OTW Final Thoughts
"Do not expect problem."
The value for money on this is amazing. It was very easy to mount the sight to the riser and then to the weapon. You can easily point out stars, satellites, etc. It gets bright if you need it but I never take it off level 1. This is my eighth VORTEX scope and won't use anything else. And I just wanted to confirm for anyone curious that it does fit. That means that when you press it, the laser is on.
- OTW Features & Specs
- Multi-Reticles - Reticle allows for 4 different styles. 5 MOA Dot, 10 MOA Dot, Crosshair, 5 MOA Dot & 50 MOA Circle combination. All in one sight!
- Wider View - Tubeless design with 33mm reflex lens aperture provides quick target acquisition，also a wider field of view to maintain situational awareness.
- Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds on every glass surface provide bright, vivid pictures and optimum light transmission from dawn to dusk.
- More Accurate - Parallax corrected & unlimited eye-relief. Fully adjustable height, brightness, windage and elevation. Where the dot goes, so does the bullet!
- Recoil Resistance - Made of high grade aluminum alloy which makes the red dot sight durable and light weight. Certified up to 800G's recoil impact.
- Based on customer'feedback and other sources, an astigmatism (uncorrected or with prescription) may cause blurry reticles on red dots (Double images) and other prismatic optics. If there is an issue with the reticle and you think this may apply to you, please consult a professional for more information on astigmatism and prismatic optics. This reflex sight is assembled manually, so 0.1% of them may not 100% perfect when first time use. It would be highly appreciated if you could send us a message if there is any problem with this sight. (Lens cracked, Can't hold zero etc.) We will provide best solution for you. Both the E/W adjustment mechanism has not limit stops at both ends. The Adj Range of the E/W are +/- 30 MOA, so the dot (reticle) moves only in this available range. If the dot (reticle) stops moving in the process of E/W adjusting, that means it reaches the range limit so the dot (reticle) only moves after correction.
- Select the reticle you desire by turning the reticle selector knob and set your intensity at the best position. With the sight mounted, rest the gun on a solid support and aim at a target 50 to 100 yards away. Test shots should be done in the same conditions to achieve maximum accuracy for adjustment, for which the use of firm rest for firing and same type cartridge is recommendable. Each click adjustment moves the point of impact by 1 MOA (approximately 1"± at 100 yds, 1/2"± at 50 yards)
- RS-25 Reflex Sight