PEAKPULSE Laser Range Finder Review
PEAKPULSE First Impressions
"I highly recommend."
I am pleased with [feature] and the service. I bought for hunting and might try some golf with it. I like that, and I think other people do too. Overall a Great range finder considering the cost to build. It work well in terms of lock on object and give distance.
Editor's Impressions Of The PEAKPULSE
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
PEAKPULSE Final Thoughts
I took it outside for a test drive today. If it doesn’t outlast me, I’ll just return it for a new one. Overall, for the price this is a very nice rangefinder. 5 miles away and that's where it failed. It’s a little complaint, but it is one nonetheless.
- PEAKPULSE Features & Specs
- 2020 Industry-Leading Golf Rangefinder with Slope: Built in slope technology gives you an adjusted distance based on the hole’s incline/decline and helps you select the correct club for the shot. The Adaptive Slope Technology allows you to toggle between elevation slope and non-slope modes. Easily switch off the rangefinders slope mode with a press of the button to make the PEAKPULSE S600AG Slope tournament legal.
- Flag Acquisition with Pulse Vibration Technology: Flag Acquisition Technology makes it effortless to lock on to the flag (even for those with shaky hands). Flag Acquisition with Pulse Vibration Technology provides the golfer with a short vibrating burst to verify the laser has locked onto the flag verifying that you have the right distance. With Pulse Vibration technology all doubt will be eliminated.
- Fast Focus System: Even with glasses on, you will not have any issues adjusting the focus to see the target clearly, simply turn the eye piece to focus on your target. To help save battery the rangefinder will automatically shut down after 8 seconds of inactivity. To turn it back on, simply press the power button again.
- It is the perfect combination of size, speed, accuracy, and verification. Built with crystal clear optics, 5X magnification and precise technology, the 7S Slope Golf Laser Rangefinder produces quick yardage to the flag and is extremely easy to use. Accurate to 1 Yard, Ranges 6 to 300 yards, 5X Magnification.
- What You Get: 1x 7S Golf Laser Rangefinder, 1x Carrying Case, 1x CR2 Battery, 1x Instruction Manual, 1x Lanyard, 1x Cleaning Cloth, 2-year Warranty and Lifetime Customer Support. (905nm Class 1 laser with less than 0.5 mW average power output)