Pinty 2.5-10x40E/Red Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Pinty 2.5-10x40E/Red First Impressions
And the batteries are still kicking. Very impressed and would highly recommend to any gun enthusiast! Simple, but effective for what it is. No problems with the extra kick and vibration. It isn't the best I’ve ever owned but it’s the best for the money. The thread lock takes maybe 24 hours to set. Being curious, I then mounted it on a Glock 19, my EDC buddy.
Editor's Impressions Of The Pinty 2.5-10x40E/Red
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Pinty 2.5-10x40E/Red Final Thoughts
"In front of your scope."
I was able to see the laser out to about 45 yards on a cloudy day. Because it is so simple, the manufacturer didn't send instructions. For the price, they will do the job just fine. The whole thing is very compact& slips on to my visor when I'm pulling in. Take the money you saved buying this and go to the range. For the price, they will do the job just fine. Still works as an optic but i really bought this for the Red and Green illumination.
- Pinty 2.5-10x40E/Red Features & Specs
- FIELD OF VIEW: Magnification 2.5-10X with 40mm objective, field Of View: 100 yards of 32.5' @ 2.5x - 8.9' @10x, laser range up to 100 yards.
- MULTI-COATED GREEN OBJECTIVE LENS, boast higher light transmittance for better clarity performance compared to blue objective lens.
- RED AND GREEN ILLUMINATED RETICLE, 5 brightness levels for all environments.
- A QUALITY COMPLET SET OF LASER SCOPE, Solid aluminum alloy construction, quick and secure attachment to all Picatinny or Weaver rails.
- WATERPROOF, FOG PROOF PERFORMANCE, Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed for waterproof, fog proof performance.
- Dimensions: 8.5x3x3inches
- Weight: 20.5oz
- Magnification: 2.5x-10x