Pinty Airsoft Gun Sight Review
Pinty First Impressions
"It is quick to install."
I would definitely buy another if I build another pistol upper. I have purchased 2 of these red dot sights over the last few months. That's when I was a bit disappointed. Last picture is of originally purchased sight. Contacted the seller who sent out a replacement, no questions asked. Force isn't going to break it loose by itself. Don't care for the aperture setup on the MBUS polymers at all.
Editor's Impressions Of The Pinty
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Pinty Final Thoughts
"Sofar so good."
Also the brightness for the higher levels are more than enough on a bright sunny day. - Button head Picatinny screw, not a Bulky BIG screw knob. Star off due to lack of quality control, and the hassle involved. The woods or shaded areas it was fantastic I highly recommend this product! The only thing, I wish there was an option to get them with a. I purchased this red dot about 2 weeks ago. I zeroed them out with my laser bore sight.
- Pinty Features & Specs
- DURABILITY, made of aerospace grade aluminum, our laser sight features 532 nm wavelength, works well in any weather conditions
- POWERFUL GREEN LASER, highly visible green laser in any environments with improved accuracy, reaches up to 100 to 300 ft. during the day and up to 1000 ft. at night
- CONVENIENCE & COMPATIBILITY, comes with a remote control to easily switch laser on and off; complementary 1" barrel clamp mount and figure 8 mount to make this laser compatible with any 20mm width weaver rail base
- UPGRADED OPTICS contribute to a super sharp and bright green laser sight, providing unparalleled clarity for the naked eye
- PERFECT for novice shooters as well as professionals, our laser scope is a must-have for anyone with a shotgun and can be used regardless of plinking or shooting competitively
- 1x Hex Wrench 1x Hex Wrench Dimension: 4.72” (length) x 1.54” (Diameter)
- Weight: 4.5oz/150g
- Wavelength: 532nm