Plano 1010645 Archery Bow Case Review
Plano 1010645 First Impressions
It has a strong shoulder carry strap and handy grab loop on the top and left side. Fits my CP Sniper 370 with scope and quiver attached perfectly. I don't, but Im old and carry enough stuff in case things go really wrong. Besides, that's all I need from the case. This is a very sturdy, well-built case with a nice built in quiver. An assembly note the foam blocks are slightly curved on one side. I have to remove the quiver to get it to close with the arrows placed in the case.
Editor's Impressions Of The Plano 1010645
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Plano 1010645 Final Thoughts
It is a tight fit but better than a rubber band around the bolts. The case is a perfect fit in the Barnett crossbow case. As it is, the case looks good, is lite, but sturdy enough to protect the bow. As it is, the case looks good, is lite, but sturdy enough to protect the bow. My new Centerpoint Mercenary Wisper 390 fit with room to spare. For my next order I'll request non-identifying product packaging. That's ok, I use a separate quiver for my hunting arrows anyways.
- Plano 1010645 Features & Specs
- Includes arrow case 112500 that can be strapped in lid
- Strap in quiver storage in lid universal to fit all quivers.
- Tie downs for bow and accessories.
- Made in the USA. Equipped with heavy duty dense foam padding.
- Interior Dimensions: 43.09" x 15.3" x 8"