Plano 108115 Archery Bow Case Review
Plano 108115 First Impressions
"Plenty of room for more."
It has holes so you could put a strap on it if you wanted to. All parts arrived in the case, bow straps and rubber arrow holder strips. I only wish I had done this sooner! The bag appeared to be well made, and the zippers appeared to be of high quality. But it fits my Barnett avenger and it keeps me legal. Any larger of a bow and I'd have to force it in. I use a Bear Cruzer and it fit perfectly in the case as well.
Editor's Impressions Of The Plano 108115
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Plano 108115 Final Thoughts
"Very well made."
So I bought this case for my Bear, Black Wolf bow. Delivery one end was opened, tape was cut by a knife. Case meets my needs for range and travel use. I am extremely satisfied with this purchase. I was having a tough time finding a good case for my new bow. For short trips with the bag on top of the pile it doesn't need anything. All in all it has worked for me for a number of years now, and I cannot complain.
- Plano 108115 Features & Specs
- Plano Archery Storage | Protecting your passion since 1952
- Bow case is constructed with patented PillarLock system that provides crushproof strength for long term use
- Dual-stage lockable latches and high-density interlocking foam provide added security during travel | Airline approved
- Continuous Dri-Loc seal keeps bows and equipment protected and safe from the elements
- Specs: 48" L x 7.75" H | Weight: 21 lbs | Color: Black | Foam Type: Interlocking | Exterior Seal: Water-resistant | Airline Approved: Yes | Bow Type: Compound
- High-density interlocking foam
- Dual-stage lockable latches
- Continuous Dri-Loc seal for maximum protection from the elements