RAGE 35107 Archery Kisser Button Review
RAGE 35107 First Impressions
"On the 500 Magnum."
For the money it is a good kisser button! All my measurements are within the 4 ounce graduations. Keeps its shape without crushing contents. So, I elected to use a one handed pull. Exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price. I would recommend this scale to all but the highest level competitive shooters. I've been shooting straighter and more accurate, my grouping is getting sooo good!
Editor's Impressions Of The RAGE 35107
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
RAGE 35107 Final Thoughts
"Very happy with purchase."
I bought this for my nephew who said he needed to replace his original one. I had a successful first hunt and took a large sow. You know they should add instructions to it so people can replace them easier. Seems about the same as one i bought at Dicks for my other bow. This scale would be a classic example. I own a bunch of them for my Beretta 962 and other shotguns. Hopefully he will go hunting with me again.
- RAGE 35107 Features & Specs
- Replacement Shock Collar made of a high-strength advanced polymer
- Prevents premature blade deployment on Hypodermic Trypan broadheads
- Holds blades tight and quiet, even when arrow or broadhead is accidentally bumped
- Break away at impact - does not hinder blade deployment
- Made in the USA