RAGE Archery Crossbow Review
RAGE First Impressions
Have not had the chance to hunt with it as rifle season was on when i got it. I'm using the bolts that came with and rage two chisel tips. Do not fully engage the bow assembly onto the rail yet. Which is ironic for a'sniper' model with string silencers. Both of those are 4lb, this is very close to that. I could see looking into a better quality scope. With a little range time, I'm sure my accuracy will improve.
Editor's Impressions Of The RAGE
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
RAGE Final Thoughts
I will give this one a shot or two first. These broadheads left the largest blood trail I have ever seen. May upgrade the bolts next go around but these are good for sighting in. That's when I hit my hunting low point of my life. 2 out of those shots were in the same hole. Easy fix but not exactly bolt on out of the box. I will absolutely be purchasing these again.
- RAGE Features & Specs
- PRECISION - Rage broadheads are known for their accuracy and their legendary wound channels
- MASSIVE CUTTING SURFACES – Rear-deploying, SlipCam design with huge leading-edge blade and razor sharp .035" thick stainless steel expandable blades; 2" cutting diameter; 100 Grain
- TECHNOLOGY - Improved Shock Collar Technology ensures proper blade retention while bolt is stored & in-flight and allows for broadhead to open upon impact – Aluminum Construction FERRULE ALIGNMENT TECHNOLOGY
- 3 PACK - 100 grain broadhead. Also available in 125 grain. Replacement blade R53005 (not included); Made in the USA
- RAGE - Leading the Evolution in Mechanical broadheads.