RAVIN R180 Archery Bow Case Review
RAVIN R180 First Impressions
"They seem to work great."
As it is, the case looks good, is lite, but sturdy enough to protect the bow. I dont think they will hold up over time. It will definitely fit just about any bow you can throw at it. The foam is only an inch thick, but again, I think this is adequate protection. Not sturdy enough for air travel as they throw cases around. The case is certainly smaller than most of the large, hard, arrow cases. I ordered the bolt case and received it within the expected time frame.
Editor's Impressions Of The RAVIN R180
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
RAVIN R180 Final Thoughts
"This case is SOLID."
But if you want to get the sticker off lighter fluid and some scraping works. Has two big pockets inside, plus the ones outside. There is room left over in the case for field tips, broadheads, etc. However the one drawback is the one I received is broken at the clasp. That's ok, I use a separate quiver for my hunting arrows anyways. Not sturdy enough for air travel as they throw cases around. I was having a tough time finding a good case for my new bow.
- RAVIN R180 Features & Specs
- Included Components: Crossbow Case
- Ravin, the #1 Editor's Choice Best Crossbow for 2019 by Outdoor Life
- Advanced technology and design, compact and lightweight
- Top tier scores for accuracy at 40 yds
- Level cams that rotate 360-degrees
- 5.75-Inch axle to axle when fully cocked make the R26 most compact bow on the market
- 26-Inches overall length
- Weighing in at only 6.5-pounds