RAVIN R181 Archery Bow Case Review
RAVIN R181 First Impressions
"It in place."
The only reason for nocking off a star is the foam spacers inside. Directions leave a bit to be desired though. Case meets my needs for range and travel use. I definitely recommend this if you're looking for a CenterPoint branded case. It will hold 30 inch arrows with field tips just fine. This Bow Case is a great case for the Money. It arrived with a couple Dings, but at this point who cares.
Editor's Impressions Of The RAVIN R181
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
RAVIN R181 Final Thoughts
"I'm glad I purchased it."
It is not very thick and the bow will move around when it is picked up and carried. Directions leave a bit to be desired though. Place the curve towards the front so the lid won't catch the foam. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is the cheap quality of the foam divider. The outside length of the box just under 33 inches. I'm not sure how someone cannot put the Sniper 370 in the case. His bow fit in it well but was to bulky for him to carry a long distance.
- RAVIN R181 Features & Specs
- COMPATIBILITY: The soft case is designed to protect your Ravin R26 or R29 Crossbow
- STORAGE: It can comfortably store a fully-assembled Ravin Crossbow with mounted scope, quiver and arrows for quick, easy use
- CONSTRUCTION: Durable, padded construction with extra-thick scope padding
- EXTRA POCKETS: 2 large exterior zippered pockets and 2 interior storage areas
- DAMAGE PREVENTION: This heavy-duty, black and grey, soft-sided, padded case is designed to protect your Ravin Crossbow from damage