Rocky Broadhead EX 400G Hunting Boot Review
Rocky Broadhead EX 400G First Impressions
"Super warm and comfortable."
It wasn’t a show stopper but I could tell a difference. Had them for about 10 months and have hiked a few times. Fit high enough to protect me from knees down. They do take about a week to break in though. I had a pair before and they lasted for years.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky Broadhead EX 400G
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky Broadhead EX 400G Final Thoughts
"Kept my feet warm and dry!"
I highly recommend and will absolutely buy these again! Keep up the great products, Rocky! Wear all day on our ranch, working the landscape, mowing, etc. Expensive but I can tell it's good quality. Mink oil / leather honey restores them right up.
- Rocky Broadhead EX 400G Features & Specs
- Rubber sole
- New 1 year guaranteed Rocky Vapor Pass waterproof technology - our most superior dry experience
- Rugged topographic rubber outsole design with cushion EVA midsole providing traction and comfort
- Realtree Edge Camo
- Lightweight and durable ripstop upper material
- 400 grams of thermal insulation