Rocky Broadhead EX 400G Hunting Boot Review
Rocky Broadhead EX 400G First Impressions
"Super warm and comfortable."
We hiked a few miles the first day and no problems. They are extremely lightweight and very comfortable. The only part of me that was dry and warm were my feet. The boots I am replacing lasted 4 years of hard wear and tear. I have been wearing them daily and Rocky quality is unmatched
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky Broadhead EX 400G
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky Broadhead EX 400G Final Thoughts
"Perfect for this style of boot."
Most comfortable boot I have worn in a long time. Keep up the great products, Rocky! Hey, these boots even smell great right out of the box! The boot was more comfortable than I expected. I had a pair before and they lasted for years.
- Rocky Broadhead EX 400G Features & Specs
- Rubber sole
- New 1 year guaranteed Rocky Vapor Pass waterproof technology - our most superior dry experience
- Rugged topographic rubber outsole design with cushion EVA midsole providing traction and comfort
- Realtree Edge Camo
- Lightweight and durable ripstop upper material
- 400 grams of thermal insulation