Rocky Broadhead EX 800G Hunting Boot Review
Rocky Broadhead EX 800G First Impressions
"No chafing that I could tell."
The soles seem to have the right amount of tread on the bottom. I ordered 11 1/2 wide which I wear a 10 1/2 shoe. Phenomenal boot, phenomenal experience purchasing! The boots I am replacing lasted 4 years of hard wear and tear. These are all my observations after wearing for a month.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky Broadhead EX 800G
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky Broadhead EX 800G Final Thoughts
"Perfect for this style of boot."
Depending on what you are doing the weight may be fine. I typically wear size 9 to 9-1/2 and bought size 10. This is a good looking boot pictures online depict it well. They do take about a week to break in though. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
- Rocky Broadhead EX 800G Features & Specs
- Rubber sole
- New 1 year guaranteed Rocky Vapor Pass waterproof technology - our most superior dry experience
- 800 grams of thermal insulation
- Realtree Edge Camo
- Full-grain leather and 900 denier nylon
- Rugged topographic rubber outsole design with cushion EVA midsole providing traction and comfort