Rocky Broadhead EX 800G Hunting Boot Review
Rocky Broadhead EX 800G First Impressions
"These boots were plenty warm."
Thanks to the leather, they look brand new again. They are extremely lightweight and very comfortable. Fit as expected and appear to be well made. Expensive but I can tell it's good quality. Only complaint is the lugs don't grab the lace really well.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky Broadhead EX 800G
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky Broadhead EX 800G Final Thoughts
"Kept my feet warm and dry!"
I highly recommend and will absolutely buy these again! They do take some wearing in, but most boots do. Phenomenal boot, phenomenal experience purchasing! I hunt all 45 days of Alabama's season so they are well tested. Overall, these boots will last for many years.
- Rocky Broadhead EX 800G Features & Specs
- Rubber sole
- New 1 year guaranteed Rocky Vapor Pass waterproof technology - our most superior dry experience
- 800 grams of thermal insulation
- Realtree Edge Camo
- Full-grain leather and 900 denier nylon
- Rugged topographic rubber outsole design with cushion EVA midsole providing traction and comfort