Rocky FQ0005454 Hunting Boot Review
Rocky FQ0005454 First Impressions
"Took about 2 weeks to break in."
I have bought 2 more for when the original wears completely. They are extremely lightweight and very comfortable. I would say my foot is average to slightly wide. No problem breaking them in, they are nice and dry and warm. I just kept that boot loose for a few days.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky FQ0005454
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky FQ0005454 Final Thoughts
"These boots are a work of art!"
These are my husbands favorite outside work shoe. I jumped into them and plowed the driveway on the quad. Wear all day on our ranch, working the landscape, mowing, etc. I hunt all 45 days of Alabama's season so they are well tested. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
- Rocky FQ0005454 Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 9.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1.0 inches
- lace-up hiking boot featuring durable rubber vamp, padded collar, and extended tongue
- Removable mesh PU footbed