Rocky FQ0005454 Hunting Boot Review
Rocky FQ0005454 First Impressions
"Will buy another pair this year"
It wasn’t a show stopper but I could tell a difference. I jumped into them and plowed the driveway on the quad. I prefer these over tennis shoes in the winter hands down. No problem breaking them in, they are nice and dry and warm. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky FQ0005454
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky FQ0005454 Final Thoughts
"I like the bottoms as well."
It wasn’t a show stopper but I could tell a difference. My feet were comfortable, dry and happy the whole time. Wear all day on our ranch, working the landscape, mowing, etc. My SO is thrilled with these for winter working! The boots held great, no leaks and extremely warm.
- Rocky FQ0005454 Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 9.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1.0 inches
- lace-up hiking boot featuring durable rubber vamp, padded collar, and extended tongue
- Removable mesh PU footbed