Rocky FQ0007481 Hunting Boot Review
Rocky FQ0007481 First Impressions
"Super warm and comfortable."
Thanks to the leather, they look brand new again. I have only tried this on so far since I’ve received it. I would say my foot is average to slightly wide. I purchased a 12D and they seem to fit as other 12 Ds have. 5d version was too small in lengths and width, but the 10.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky FQ0007481
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky FQ0007481 Final Thoughts
"I bought these for hunting."
Most comfortable boot I have worn in a long time. Was out in the bush for 3 days and these babies worked fine. I can walk for miles in these without discomfort. They are comfortable all day of a 15 hour day. I had a pair before and they lasted for years.
- Rocky FQ0007481 Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Mid-Calf" from arch
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction
- 1,000 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Sport Utility outsole for traction and stable footing
- Full-grain leather and nylon