Rocky FQ0007481 Hunting Boot Review
Rocky FQ0007481 First Impressions
"I like the bottoms as well."
However, I have almost 40 miles on them in the worst conditions. Keep up the great products, Rocky! Super comfortable and as I mentioned earlier top quality. Good for hunting, going to the range, and every day wear. The Rocky boots were very snug to my legs.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky FQ0007481
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky FQ0007481 Final Thoughts
"Very durable and comfortable."
These boots are great, comfortable, warm without being hot. I was sold at my fifth step out the door though. I would say my foot is average to slightly wide. They do take about a week to break in though. I have been wearing them daily and Rocky quality is unmatched
- Rocky FQ0007481 Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Mid-Calf" from arch
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction
- 1,000 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Sport Utility outsole for traction and stable footing
- Full-grain leather and nylon