Rocky FQ0008729 Hunting Boot Review
Rocky FQ0008729 First Impressions
"Lightest boots I’ve ever wore."
There’s nothing to dislike about this boot. He also doesn't experience foot pain like many diabetics. They were listed as returned and used a couple of times. Waterproof lives up to its names I go home to dry feet. Also they are petty comfortable out of the box not super stiff
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky FQ0008729
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky FQ0008729 Final Thoughts
"Would recommend to any one"
We hiked a few miles the first day and no problems. Toe box is rather large, but my foot did not chafe around. Takes the rigors of upland hunting without breaking a sweat. They are comfortable all day of a 15 hour day. Fit: This is my first pair of Rocky boots.
- Rocky FQ0008729 Features & Specs
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8.25" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 1.0 inches
- Full-Grain Leather
- Airport Footbed Provides Support and Cushioning
- Outback Outsole Provides Stability On Rugged Terrains