Rocky FQ0009234 Hunting Boot Review
Rocky FQ0009234 First Impressions
"The reviewers were correct."
They are warm and comfortable so long as they stay dry. I ordered 11 1/2 wide which I wear a 10 1/2 shoe. These boots are the most comfortable boots Ive ever owned. My SO is thrilled with these for winter working! I just kept that boot loose for a few days.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky FQ0009234
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky FQ0009234 Final Thoughts
"Best pair of boots I have owned."
These boots are great, comfortable, warm without being hot. 5 and the length was perfect and what I would expect. Very comfortable and not too heavy to wear. I hunt all 45 days of Alabama's season so they are well tested. Only complaint is the lugs don't grab the lace really well.
- Rocky FQ0009234 Features & Specs
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 9.5" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.75 inches
- Removable Brush Guard Kiltie
- Lace-To-Toe Design Provides Maximum Adjustability
- Waterproof and Breathable Gore-Tex Construction