Rocky FQ0009456 Hunting Boot Review
Rocky FQ0009456 First Impressions
"These boots are a work of art!"
There’s nothing to dislike about this boot. My husband loves them perfect for his work outside. Hey, these boots even smell great right out of the box! Even the insoles that come with them are extremely comfortable. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky FQ0009456
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky FQ0009456 Final Thoughts
"It was great to have warm toes."
They were more comfortable than my Rocky. 5 and the length was perfect and what I would expect. Boots are well made and have good solid construction. I have better traction and so much more shock absorbency. Overall, these boots will last for many years.
- Rocky FQ0009456 Features & Specs
- 100% Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 9.5" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 1 inches
- 1,400 Grams Of 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- Air-Port Cushion Footbed Circulates Air With Every Step
- Waterproof and Breathable Gore-Tex Construction