Rocky FQ0009456 Hunting Boot Review
Rocky FQ0009456 First Impressions
"Just a couple of nit picks."
Most comfortable boot I have worn in a long time. The 400g was perfect for our Midwest winter. Wear all day on our ranch, working the landscape, mowing, etc. I'd rather them be a hair large to fit thicker socks anyway. Overall, these boots will last for many years.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky FQ0009456
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky FQ0009456 Final Thoughts
"Seems like a pretty good boot."
I would say the Rocky are a bit more comfortable. They do take some wearing in, but most boots do. If you're more than a 2E I would upsize by 1 full size in 2E. Came home, found them on Amazon and the rest is history. Boots were very comfortable and are built to last.
- Rocky FQ0009456 Features & Specs
- 100% Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 9.5" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 1 inches
- 1,400 Grams Of 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- Air-Port Cushion Footbed Circulates Air With Every Step
- Waterproof and Breathable Gore-Tex Construction