Rocky FX 800G Hunting Boot Review
Rocky FX 800G First Impressions
"Eyelets are spaced out well."
Super comfortable, not so hot and completely waterproof. Fits true to size from the way it seems to him. Wear all day on our ranch, working the landscape, mowing, etc. The boots are light weight, rugged and very comfortable. Mink oil / leather honey restores them right up.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky FX 800G
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky FX 800G Final Thoughts
"They are very light and durable."
Super comfortable, not so hot and completely waterproof. I was sold at my fifth step out the door though. My husband said these are awesome, warm and comfortable. Even the insoles that come with them are extremely comfortable. I had a pair before and they lasted for years.
- Rocky FX 800G Features & Specs
- Bearclaw FX bond welted outsole provides added flexibility
- Mossy Oak Country Camo
- 800 grams of thermal insulation
- Full-grain leather and 900 denier nylon
- New 1 year guaranteed Rocky Vapor Pass waterproof technology - our most superior dry experience