Rocky FX 800G Hunting Boot Review
Rocky FX 800G First Impressions
"Would recommend to any one"
They are darker in color but still a very nice pair of boots. Keep up the great products, Rocky! I read the other reviews and these do run small. I have better traction and so much more shock absorbency. Overall, these boots will last for many years.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky FX 800G
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky FX 800G Final Thoughts
"Good shock absorbing sole."
Most comfortable boot I have worn in a long time. Bought these for my husband who spends time hunting. 5 EE in shoes, and with boots, I can typically fit into a10. I'd rather them be a hair large to fit thicker socks anyway. 5d version was too small in lengths and width, but the 10.
- Rocky FX 800G Features & Specs
- Bearclaw FX bond welted outsole provides added flexibility
- Mossy Oak Country Camo
- 800 grams of thermal insulation
- Full-grain leather and 900 denier nylon
- New 1 year guaranteed Rocky Vapor Pass waterproof technology - our most superior dry experience